Join us on a custom ski trip to the Lakes Region of South America!
We fly into and base out of Bariloche, Argentina. From here, we are in striking distance to multiple glaciated volcanos, as well as incredible ski mountaineering objectives and couloir skiing of the local refugios.
- touring and ski mountaineering Refugio Frey and / or Refugio Jakob
- multi day summit ski of Tronador Volcano
- multi day summit ski of Lanin Volcano
- single day ascent of Villarica Volcano (Pucon, Chile)
- single day ascent of Osorno Volcano
Season : August / September
Suggested Duration : 10 - 14 days
Itinerary / Pricing: Please contact us via phone at 970-925-7625 or email/form to create your customized Lakes Region ski adventure!
The Japanese island of Hokkaido is famous for its cold, deep and dry snow. This is because of cold air fronts coming out of Siberia, then mixing with moisture as...
The summit of Kilimanjaro stands at 19,341 feet (5,895 meters), the highest point in all of Africa and one of the Seven Summits. Aspen Expeditions Worldwide trips avoids the crowds...