Come and join Aspen Expeditions' professional mountain guides for:
- a day of rock climbing on Independence Pass,
- an ascent of a 14,000' mountain peak (North or South Maroon Bells, Capitol Peak, Pyramid Peak, Castle Peak, Snowmass Peak, Mount Sopris and more),
- an overnight trekking/camping outing, a trek over high mountain passes (i.e. to Crested Butte),
- a day hike in the Maroon Bells Wilderness or other,
- or a group adventure course that includes zip lines over gorges, ice cave climbs, slack lines and more.
From family to friends, kids to adults, we have fun and adventurous trips available on a daily basis.
Aspen Expeditions' professional mountain guides are either formally trained and/or certified in IFMGA/AMGA (American Mountain Guides Association) disciplines. AE, a US Forest Permittee, has been guiding rock and alpine peaks since 1976.
Contact us today via email or telephone (970-925-7625) and let us help you plan your next mountain trip, tour or day adventure. Take the next step with us! (>click here or call 1-866-450-8019 to book lodging or flights to Aspen.)