Come join our professional mountain guides on a summer outdoor mountain trip here in Aspen/ Snowmass.
- Climb a 14,000' peak ascent such as Pyramid Peak, North Maroon, South Maroon, Capitol Peak and more,
- Experience the fun of a day of rock climbing in Independence Pass for all ages & abilities,
- Trek or hike in the White River National Forest; options include a trek to Crested Butte, the four mountain pass loop with camping, a day hike to the Pyramid Amphitheater,
- Overnight camp near a glacial lake surrounded by mountain peaks and among the wildflowers,
- Get a group together and plan an adventure ropes course including a zipline, slack line, tyrolean traverse, rock climb and more.
No prior experience is necessary! All these activities are custom designed for you & your party of family/friends.
Contact us today via email or telephone (970-925-7625) and let us help you plan your next mountain trip, tour or day adventure. Take the next step with us! (>click here or call 1-866-450-8019 to book lodging or flights to Aspen.)