Plan a spring/summer outdoor mountain trip here in Aspen/ Snowmass.
- Join one of our guides on a backcountry spring ski tour up on Independence Pass, in the Conundrum Valley and more.
- Climb a 14,000' peak ascent such as Pyramid Peak, North Maroon, South Maroon, Capitol Peak and more.
- a day of rock climbing in Independence Pass,
- Trek or hike in the White River National Forest; options include a trek to Crested Butte, the four mountain pass loop with camping, a day hike to the Pyramid Amphitheater
- Get a group together and plan an adventure ropes course including a zipline, slack line, tyrolean traverse, rock climb and more.
Contact us today via email or telephone (970-925-7625) and let us help you plan your next mountain trip, tour or day adventure. Take the next step with us! (>click here or call 1-866-450-8019 to book lodging or flights to Aspen.)