Join Aspen Expeditions' professional mountain guides this fall as the beautiful fall weather keeps us going:
- Rock climb on Independence Pass,
- Climb a 14,000' mountain peak*,
- Trek to Crested Butte,
- Hike in the Maroon Bells Wilderness or other,
- Group terrain challenges (zip lines, ice cave climbs, slack lines, etc).
- Come learn about snow, take a 2014-2015 Winter Avalanche Course! (custom courses available)
- Plan a winter ski hut trip with friends or family!
*(North or South Maroon Bells, Capitol Peak, Pyramid Peak, Castle Peak, Snowmass Peak, Mount Sopris)